I cry a million tears, but I am not able to wash out these feelings I have for you. My heart breaks every time I think about you. I just doesn't seem fair how one day your there and the next your not. I have so many unanswered questions... why did you leave, is it something that I did, did you even love me to start with? You were like my best friend and then you seemed to disappear in the night like thief. I cry every time you come in to my mind I wish some times that I never met you, but then at times I am glad that I love you. I let you go more than once and you always seem to come back but then you always leave me again and it hurts so bad and all i can ask is why.Why hurt me if you love me,why leave me if you love me, and why do you tell me you Love Me when you really Hate Me?
No comments:
Post a Comment