Is it too late to say it...is it to late to tell...If i run up to the highest mountain then would I be able to shout it out...I try and i try but the words just will not leave my mouth...If the world turned upside down then would i be able to speak it then...The reason I can't tell you is something I don't understand...My brain tries to explain to my heart but it just can't comprehend...These words that are needed and have to be said...For every day that these words are not said I cry a million and one tears...These words are killing me inside and it's killing me slowly......they are just waiting to but out of me! I LOVE YOU...there the words has just been said...Now Only If These Words Can Come Out Of My Mouth!...There Goes Three More Tears
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
words that was never spoken
Is it too late to say it...is it to late to tell...If i run up to the highest mountain then would I be able to shout it out...I try and i try but the words just will not leave my mouth...If the world turned upside down then would i be able to speak it then...The reason I can't tell you is something I don't understand...My brain tries to explain to my heart but it just can't comprehend...These words that are needed and have to be said...For every day that these words are not said I cry a million and one tears...These words are killing me inside and it's killing me slowly......they are just waiting to but out of me! I LOVE YOU...there the words has just been said...Now Only If These Words Can Come Out Of My Mouth!...There Goes Three More Tears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment